Sunday, March 25, 2012

Question and answer authority.

I updated the game's FAQ, which (like the game) is unreleased and nowhere near ready for prime time. I also got the tiler to tile stuff, but I still need to evict unseen tiles from the document tree and to add tiles and non-tile decorations (rivers, contours, etc.) besides a default grass tile I wrote up in Notepad.

I think I am fairly close to revealing the name of the game. The currently planned name is an 8-letter word that returns no Google results, is easily pronounced like a pair of English words, will also be the name of the game's fictional world, and is not "Vralanea". First I may decide to claim it as a domain name; I'm not yet sure which top-level domains I'll use, or if I'll use more than one. I will almost certainly not use .com, even if the name is available there; I may use .net, .org, or (slightly more likely, because the US legal system has disturbed me lately) some non-US domain. I'm also pondering whether to solicit outside help to make a matching logo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home