Monday, March 19, 2012

"Shine get!"

I got the at-least-mostly-browser-independent fade transition to work...sort of. Now IE 9, Firefox 11 Windows, and Opera 11.61 show it properly, but I'm tracking down a bug in which the transition thingy decides to keep reloading the as-yet-unfinished post-loader attract mode (which is currently just a red screen with a "start" link on it because I don't yet have mad animation skills) at a slightly-increasingly frenzied pace.

First, I'll update the Arch Linux side of my system (I'm on the Windows side as I post this) and do some other stuff. Oh, and the first boss of my game will be called Lorttenpalt. It's an intended anagram of "patent troll" and I hope to make it a mass of eye cannon things. (Think the intro boss or the eye bosses from The Guardian Legend, or Vitreous from A Link to the Past, except that I want to make the whole mass walk around on something of a giant enemy crab too.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home