Monday, May 15, 2006

About me.

I am from the Bronx, home of a baseball team, Poe, and the like.

The best way to know me is to know what I've said in my posts. Read away.

This site is just that: some posts, some links to things I like, and stuff of that sort.

I like Lindsay, pizza, cookies, Late Night, and shoot 'em ups. I was inspired to make my own shooter game after toying with VML way back in the days when I had Word 2000 with a Works Suite, and started to code and plan one that involved witches in late February 2012.

I don't like patent trolls, athletes with inflated egos or tempers, or Tom Cruise. Also, Firefox shills suck, but the browser itself is generally the best Linux one I've tried so far, and the one I use most when I don't use Internet Explorer 9 on Windows.

I tend to do or buy things when I'm not told they're the right thing for me.

See also my YTMND wiki page, which I haven't touched (along with YTMND itself) since about August 2010.

(I last updated this page on April 15, 2012, the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.)

Labels: