Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Quantized Blaze.

I played a game of Quantized Blaze yesterday. Results of that Normal Game below.

Results from Class C-1.  I got Feaver[sic] halfway through measure 3a.

Results from Class B-2.  Again, Feaver halfway through measure 3a.

Results from Class A-3.  Started using bombs (three of them) this level; got Feaver at 4b.

Results from Class S-4.  No Feaver here, but my Nine Lives, Endurance, Aggression, Dexterity, and Hungry scores were off the scale in the end. I had a score of 559100 in the end, my RouteRnk was 40.9 and my Shooter Level was 142.7.  Seriously.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive been playing shots of QB for over a week now i think and ive never been to S-Class. for me its91.1 or so currently. u hav something here.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 1:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home